Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A Family Tradition






My family has cut down its own Christmas tree for as long as I can remember. When Steve and I got married we continued the tradition. Every year we go to a place called Hampton Hills. It is very close to my parent's home in Randolph. We spend forever trying to find the perfect tree. This year my mom made her search much easier. She didn't want the perfect tree, instead she wanted a "Charlie Brown" tree. Zoƫ had a lot of fun helping Grandma find the right tree, but Ellie preferred to stay in the warm truck with Grandpa. After we found our trees we went back to my parents for Christmas Cookies (and a beer).

4 comments:

Colie said...

Christmas cookies and beer? ha haa.. that's great!
Adorable family picture with the trees!

Kate Zweber said...

There's always beer with my dad. :)

Anne said...

Next year we are not missing this fun! haha...great pics!

Anonymous said...

Nice pic of the family...amzeing how weather conditions can change in a week. Let it snow! Brian