Friday, December 12, 2008

Lily Comes to Visit





My niece, Lily, is going to be with us every other Friday, and we couldn't be more thrilled. Today was our first day with Lily. We had so much fun. Lily loved the new toys, and my girls loved having a baby in the house. I do think I'll get some serious pipes out of the deal. Whenever Lily wanted to be held, so did Ellie. Whenever Ellie wanted to be held, so did Lily. I had one in each arm several times throughout the day. I'm sure I'll be sore tomorrow.I was very surprised how smooth and easy our day was. Lily is such a joy, and we can't wait until her next visit. We love you little Lily Rae Rae!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lilly is adorable! maybe we can do a play date with you soon.

Nicole said...

that anonymous was me, sorry
Nicole :)

Anne said...

Thanks again! She had such a great time!